Wednesday, September 8, 2010

PAX 2010 I hardly knew thee.

Images taken from GamrFeed (why they're missing the second e I don't know, or care).

Spend all that time preparing your outfit, then don't bother standing up to pose. Good work retards.


Steroid-free Guile prepares to battle his next opponent: a light breeze.

This is what happens when you mix drugs with cartoon network.

Many yes, a thousand times yes.

Right: Cosplayer posing. Left: Captain Fabulous

IT TIME SNOO SNOO!!!

Papa Smurf, Dorkacus, and Booger boy

The girl on the left is so perky I think I got diabetes.

Commander Sweatpits!!

Disinterested androgynous Asian cosplayer will bore you to death.

Wild SNORLAX uses MOLEST.

This guy came dressed as failure.

"Bring me wenches or bring me death!"

"..... I choose death!"

Transgender slave cosplay + Enthusiastic moron photobomber.

I cast a +4 Petrification spell on my penis.

Mario must have the bluest balls in the Mushroom Kingdom.

"DERP FINEAL FANTASSIE!"

Ever since Half Life came out hipster college students think they can just don a white coat and be Gordon Freeman. Wankers the lot of them.

An alternative Dalek cosplay, but to me it looks like she's dressed as a kitchen, and therefore should be in herself. Paradox?

SUPER VIRGIN BROTHERS!

Fucking smashing, what's with the half-mo creeper behind him?

A surefire hit with the ladies is to cosplay as a 13 year old.

Rosie O'Donnell made an appearance.

Baron Majestic and the puzzling headwear.

This man is wearing a skirt. That is all.

Archive